I love.. collab with HelloCaitlinx | The Twenty Second

18:00

As it is a Tuesday I am collabing with Caitlin from HelloCaitlinx and we are talking about the things we love about Christmas because it is three days away! Sometimes I find it really hard to come up with a whole list of things I liked so I picked my favourites. 
  • Giving Gifts I love planning and buying gifts and then wrapping them up and seeing people open them and love them. For me, this is one of the true meanings of Christmas. 
  • No school This is so basic but I'm so glad there isn't school at the moment because it was getting so stressful and now I can just relax.
  • The atmosphere On Christmas day it is so relaxed and chilled and everyone is so happy and I love this.
  • Okay this is so cliched but I love seeing family. Especially this year becuase it will be my cousins first christmas!
  • Decorating I love getting the tree up and hanging tinsel everywhere and fairylights and cute decorations, it gets me in the christmas mood really well 
What are you favourite things about Christmas? I would love to hear what you like so please leave them in the comments, it makes my day, 

Lots of Love
Laura xx

**disclaimer:not my photo but I did add the banner**

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x