I Feel Beautiful

17:30

This wasn't my original plan for this post but I looked at my calendar and I didn't want to write that post. Then I saw that the lovely Emsirose had written a new blog post about self confidence and comparing yourself to others. It is honestly such a inspirational post and you can read it here. In the post, she mentioned about writing a blog post in response to her one and that is what I am going to do today.

In case you haven't read the post (go read it now!), she talks about things she talks about things she likes about herself, and then how she doesn't like them when she compares herself to others. I definitely feel like this a lot of the time so this really related to me. She encourages people to respond to her post by saying 3 things you like about yourself and why, and include a selfie. 

1. I like my legs because I like how long they are and the shape of them. 

2. I like the colour and length of my hair. I like how I can plait it and wear it however I want.

3. I like the shape and colour of my eyes.

Sorry for the slightly shorter post but I felt that I needed to write it. I really encourage you to go read Emsi's post and then respond to it like I did. Self confidence and body positivity is a huge issue and she tackled it so well. 

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. You really are beautiful Laura! I loved this post and I admire you greatly for doing it! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful! I love your hair too and it was so lovely seeing this pop up on my feed to read! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're beautiful, Laura! i loved this post and i think its important to talk about the things you like about yourself and its something i need to do more often. i'm someone who is always putting myself down because i constantly compare myself to others! xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post. We always tend to speak about he bits we dont like and rarely take time to talk about the things we do like and a great message to send out as we all have bits that are beautiful even if we can't see it ouselves which is sad.

    mybeautyandbrowneis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wondeful idea! We're all beautiful in our own way & being able to name things we like about ourselves is amazing and definitely improves self-confidence :) x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! This is such a cute idea I think more people should share some body positivity!
    Emily www.emilyxjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the #BodyPositive angle of this. I can definitely say the same about my eyes. I love their color. Definitely hope you post more posts like this. Not only motivational, but inspirational. Keep up the amazing work, Laura! xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful!
    Amy xx
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a inspiration post! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post! Such an inspiration, thank you!
    Paige xo // The Joys of Being Paige

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're beautiful girl! Hope you have a lovely day xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these original posts! You are stunning, great post as usual x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved this post! So full of positivity :-)

    ♥: Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think posts like these are so important, and yes, you are so so pretty! This was realy inspiring.

    Mind checking out my recent - it's a Summer Essentials ft. Body Fantasies!

    Alice from Girl Abroad
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so pretty! And I feel like positivity does need to be spread! This idea was wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a wonderful idea ! Self confidence is so important , I like my smile and I like how I look in 1950s style dresses :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a great post with an empowering message behind it! You're so beautiful!
    Chloe X
    www.thoughtfulclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such an important thing to do! Self confidence is lacking in the people who deserve it the most usually, and that's really wrong. We should all be embracing ourselves!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are beautiful! I love confident women!

    https://sheenconcepcion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x