Glitter Galaxy Baubles | The Ninth

18:00

About this time in December, my family put the Christmas tree up and get all the decorations out and make the house more festive. Every year, me and my brother pick two new decorations for the tree but as I am becoming more creative I wanted to make my own, here is what I came up with!

You will need:
PVA glue
Coloured glitter
plain baubles (you can get them from the pound shop for really cheap or reuse old ones)
Paper plates

1. Pour a lot of the PVA glue onto the plate and roll the bauble around in it, make sure there is glue all over. 
2. Over a second plate, hold the bauble and pour glitter all over the bauble.
3. When its dry, shake off all the excess glitter onto another plate, you could use this on another bauble. Add a layer of PVA glue to hold all the glitter in place. 

That is how simple it is and I will definitely be doing this to put on my mini Christmas tree. 

Lots of Love 
Laura xx

**disclaimer:not my photo but I did add the banner**

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks like such a cute and unique DIY! Great idea!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I might do a bluey purple one like in the picture x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x