Current Favourites | The Twenty First

20:26


I woke up this morning and I was so thankful that I didn't have to get ready for school. I had a nice lie in then got up and wore my leggings and a jumper and then went shopping for a bit and it was really relaxed. This leads me on nicely to the post today!

Sounds Good Feels Good - 5 Seconds of Summer
This album is their recent album and was released in October. It is very different from their first one and a lot of the songs are very deep. I honestly have been listening to this everyday and it is definitely my favourite music this month. 
Mini Room Redo 
This is a bit different but at the moment I am loving changing my room around and I do it at least every two weeks. I don't do huge changes but I swap things on shelves, I tidy/reorganise my wardrobe and stuff like that. 
Pink Grapefruit showergel from The Body Shop
Even though this is a more summery scent, I still love the smell for this time of year and I highly recommend it. 
Fairylights
Last month I finally bought fairylights and I'm so glad I did, they add such a nice glow to my room and I love them. 
Blogmas
I have really enjoyed reading everyone's blogmas and writing and planning my own. I'm going to have mixed feelings when it's over because it is a tiny bit stressful. 

Lots of Love 
Laura xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x