Intergalactic review | Collab with Floral Bethany

19:00

After not having any collabs for almost the entire summer, I have now had two in less than one week and have another one on the way, woohoo!! Today I am collabing with Bethany from Floral Bethany. We are both doing reviews so make sure to go have a look at hers. 



I am reviewing the Lush bathbomb, Intergalactic which I think is one of their new bathbombs. I bought it for £3.95 which is a very good price considering its size. I got one use out of it but I think you would have had more if you had used only half of the bathbomb. 

When you put it into the water it turns into blue with hints of pink and yellow and white but after a while those colours go and the bath is left this really pretty midnight blue colour. I don't know if you can see in the photo but there is gold glitter in the bath bomb and this comes through in the water. It looks like stars in the night sky, which is obviously how it got its name, and it is so pretty.

It smells like peppermint which is apparently really therapeutic and it definitely helped me relax and think a lot. This bathbomb was also really moisturising, which I haven't really noticed before in a lot of Lush products... is there nothing this bathbomb can do???

Unfortunately there is. Because of the amount of glitter in the bathbomb, it left loads in my bathtub and I had to spend quite a lot of time getting it all of but its worth it for the effect of the glitter. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

Lots of Love 
Laura xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I loved this blog, I so want to try out that bath bomb x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x