Oh my gosh!!

19:00

You guys might remember that a while I go i write about post of where i would like to be in 5 years time (link) and i tagged some other people to do the same. One morning this week I wanted to see how many people had done it so I went on a little look. It turns out that 

Em's World
Lou's World
Proffesional Day Dreamer 
Never Grow Up
 and its still going! 

have all written responses to it and that is incredible!! Honestly, I never thought it would go this far and I only tagged people because I thought it would be interesting to see how far it would go! When I read the posts written by people who had continued it, there were tears in my eyes, no joke. 

The blogging community is amazing! I have read some blogs that I would have never read if it hadn't been for this. This whole community never fails to inspire and surprise me. When I started blogging and never guessed this would have happened so I just want to thank every single one of you, whether you read my posts, comment on them, or follow me on social media. 

Lots of Love
Laura xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x