Spring lookbook | Collab with PinkPincessOlivia

10:48

not my photos
Hello! Today is a collab with the lovely Olivia from PinkPrincessOlivia. We are both doing Spring lookbooks/fashion ideas so let's go!You may remember that wayy back in October I did a post similar to this here and I am going to use the same format for this post. 

Outfit 1: I think this is more of a outfit that would be worn in the transition between spring and summer because  of the shorts but I thought I would include it anyway! I really love the colours because they aren't the typical spring colours. 

Outfit 2: Can you get any more spring like than coral pink? I personally don't wear coloured jeans but if you did, this would be a cute outfit idea to try.

Outfit 3: Florals and pale denim screams spring to me and I like how simple this look is. If I wore this, I would definitely add a floral headband or flower crown in my hair. 

Outfit 4: I like this one as it is a variation of outift 2. You could buy a pair of coral jeans, and then cut them in the summery months to shorts and wear a florally kimono without having to buy shorts. 

Outfit 5: This is probably my favourite outfit as it is something that I would wear. I love pale jeans for spring as well as lace so I am going to look for this in shops!

Also on the theme of spring clothes, i have teamed up with Todieforswimwear and we are now offering 15% OFF on any of their bikinis from their website. Just use the code 'BLOSSOMOFHOPEX' at checkout to get your discount. I also posted this on my social media a few days ago so if you want to get previews of offers an stuff, be sure to follow me on there, links are in my sidebar! 

Don't forget to check out Olivia's blog! What outfit did you like the most?

Lots of Love
Laura xx

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Great outfits and post, I love the third outfit most! xx

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pastels! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of your outfits!! they are so cute x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post!! My favourite outfit was definitely number 5!! xx

    www.prettilypainted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh you've made me have a desperate want of having coral pink or baby pink jeans now ahh! I love your taste & great post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These outfits are all lovely! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pretty outfits! Great post xx

    Mariana - kaleidoscopicmari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these outfits are so lovely, I might have to try recreating some of them in my own way!
    Em. Xx

    Emsworld11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all super cute! I'd go with number 4 though, although the one I would actually wear the most would be 5!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love outfit number 4, definitely my favourite, that necklace looks stunning!

    Check out my spring pastels lookbook if you're interested!
    http://www.katyleighhall.co.uk/2016/04/perfect-pastels.html

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x