Sounds Live Feels Live Concert

15:16

On Friday 15th April me and my best friend went to see 5 Seconds of Summer in Cardiff on their Sounds Live Feels Live tour. Rewind 4 months to Christmas 2015. I opened my presents and the last one was in an envelope. Inside were the booking confirmations. However, my friend hadn't opened hers yet so she didn't know and I couldn't tell her which is quite funny looking back at it. 


I have been lucky enough to go to Rock Out With Your Socks Out, which was their tour last year, (post here) and  I paid for my ticket and I am so grateful that I got to go to Sounds Live Feels Live because I wasn't expecting it at all. I am in no way bragging in this post, I am just sharing with you my experiences. 

I wore my red flannel, black jeans and some of my merch. After I brought the black tour top (which was £25 by the way) I then wore that. I didn't wear my coat even thought it was cold in the queue because it was hot in the arena and I didn't want to be carrying it around. 

The first thing we did when we got in the arena was head straight to the merch stand!! I had seen a picture on Instagram of what was on offer so I already knew what I wanted and I think this is a good idea if you are planning on going. I also had the exact amount of money so I wasn't holding on the "queue" (it was a mob) waiting for change. I bought a photo pack which was £5 and a black tour top which was £25.

The support acts for my concert were Jessarae and Don Broco who were good and definitely got the crowd excited. If you click on their names you should arrive at their youtube channels. 
At half past 8, 5sos came on. They played; Carry on, Hey everybody, Money, Disconnected, Don’t stop, Heartache on the big screen, Outer space, Waste the night, Castaway, Jet black heart, Amnesia, Beside you, Vapour, Catch fire, End up here, Voodoo doll, Good girls, Permanent vacation, What I like about you, and then Shes kinda hot and She looks so perfect as an encore. During Amnesia, Beside you and I think Jet Black heart, everyone had their phone lights on and the atmosphere was so good. Everyone was dancing and singing. Michael made up a song called 'I wanna be welsh' which I got on video which I am so so happy about! 

I had a great time and made so many memories. Even though this was my second 5sos concert, nothing changed and I was still as excited as I was the first time. Concerts are honestly my favourite place to be and I always get emotional oops. Have you ever been to a concert?

Lots of Love
Laura xx

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. i have never been to live concert but i am sure i would have so fun when i attempt one! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to a Coldplay and Halsey concert! I was lucky enough to ROWYSO and I'm going to SLFL this week! Thanks for the post xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to see 5sos the week before you at the London O2 Arena! They were amazing although I was disappointed I didn't see Don Broco. I also went to see Little Mix and The Last Shadow Puppets recently!

    Beth xx
    http://myfunsizeddlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've had an amazing time and your so lucky! Unfortunately I haven't been to a concert but I really want to. Great post as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting! I still haven't been to a big concert, but I hope I will some day :) And I love Amnesia!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it must be exciting to go watch 5SOS! I'm not really a fan of them though, but my friends are. And they're always pissed when they see tours and they can't go haha

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great time! My friend went to one of their concerts and she said it was really good! I've been to Little Mix, I'd like to go to more though!
    Charlotte <3
    http://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the sound of it, it seems like you had an amazing time and you're so lucky! Unfortunately I've never been to a concert but when I'm older in the future I wish to!

    Christina ♡ from Okay Christina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been to a concert but it's one of the things on my bucket list, looks so good!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went to the concert in Brighton but DonBroco didn't perform... I thought the concert was amazing and I really liked Jessarae! www.kforkajsa.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so lucky! X
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been to quite a few concerts now and I was lucky enough to go to the Sounds Live Feels Live tour too in Manchester! They were amazing! I'm so glad you had a great time x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went to see 5SOS at the O2 and they are honestly amazing live! Loved this blog post! I did a blog post on their London shows if you're interested in checking it out? ☺️ xx

    Beautifulearful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went and saw 5sos too when they were in the UK! I saw them in Sheffield, London and Birmingham. Glad you had a good time :)
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x