5sos Concert!!

16:46

Last night I went to see 5 Seconds of Summer on their Rock Out With Your Socks Out tour and it was the best night ever, they were so good! The atmosphere was so good and everyone was singing along. The boys looked so happy. In Amnesia and Beside You everyone turned their phone lights on and were waving it around and it was so emotional. This post is just going to be information about it like the setlist and prices for merch.

What I wore:
I wore my purple 5sos logo tshirt and my acid wash jeans from primark. I also borrowed my brothers flannel and tied it around my waist. My shoes were pale green converses. I didn't wear any big pieces of jewellery only my two friendship bracelets and my 5sos wristband after I bought it. 

Merch!!
 I bought a tour top (£25), a tour poster (£5) and a wristband (£5). 
The only other prices I can remember was that tour hoodies were £50 and tour programmes were £15. 

Setlist: **If you click the song names it will come up with a video of the song**



Photos!!










Best. Night. Ever
Lots of Love
Laura x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x