April

17:00

I am kinda getting into the swing of this series now and I was reading January's the other day. It was so weird to see how much I have changed in the past 4 months. Anyway, lets go on with April! 

You will have most likely seen this picture before as it is in my Sounds Live Feels Live post. However I thought I would use it again as it sums up April for me. 

For the first 2 weeks of April, it was the easter holidays so it was very relaxing, I didn't have much homework so I spent a lot of time working on my blog. When I had to go back to school it was a big shock because I had just had 2 weeks of basically doing nothing. It is now at the point where everyone has chosen their options so everyone is fed up with the lessons that they aren't taking next year. To combat this, the teachers have set us loads of projects, like interviews and essays, which I am not really liking.

Also as you guys know because I have said it soo many times, I had my 5sos concert which I am not going to talk much about because I did a post on it here. This meant though that the day after, I couldn't post because I was soo tired so my internet friend WhiteInteriors wrote a guest post. I loved it so much and it was so funny to read. 

How was April for you?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I swear I blinked and April went, its gone so quickly!! I love this series :) April was great,lots of exams though ahaa! X

    Phoebe & Abida | phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh 5sos! Hope school gets better x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. April for me has been the same as it has been for you!Now we have chosen are options the teachers are making us work really hard in subjects we are not going to take ! Great post and yay 5SOS! Xx

    Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like these series:) hope you had fun at 5sos:) xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also went to see 5SOS this month and it was amazing, I hope you had a great time! I can't believe it's already May - I hope you have a great month! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous that you went to see 5SOS I love their music! I want to see them in concert one day x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this post, and the series. April went so fast for me, hope May is a great month for you!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you liked 5sos!! I agree laat year no one cared about the lessons we didnt take

    Wi xx

    White-interiors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh lucky! I love reading this kind of post :)

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. April seemed to fly by! It was filled with work and revision, as well as a 5SOS concert, what options have you chosen? xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had an awesome April! Lovely post xxx

    Mae ♥

    http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a good April, and had a good time at the 5sos concert! April seems to have just gone by so quickly! Hope you have a good May too :)

    Mia // http://theweirdwonders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x