Guest post - whiteinteriorsblog

17:25


Hey everyone! This post is a guest post,so I am doing it instead - aka whiteinteriors! And I'm Laura's Internet best friend and she means the world so I was more than happy to do this blog post for her. So hopefully you will enjoy it otherwise sorry for ruining your blog Laura!

I didn't really know what to say for this post, so I thought why not share some embarrassing and funny stories I know about her. Sorry Laura but that's what best friends do haha!!

To start off I had to tell a small white lie to get some of the stories, I feel awful but I'm sure she won't mind aha (please don't kill me :/ ) 

Anyway the moment where we were celebrating like some huge party was going on but it was only because we finally got a streak on snap chat! We worked so hard haha, and I almost cried with anger because we lost it. When you live over 3 hours away from each other it's like life and death !

Also on the subject of snapchat, when we press it too fast you have no idea what we say and I accidentally send some ugly faces so I guess that's a bonus for both of us.

I think one of things we have in common is autocorrect or our bad typing skills- instead of "hey, how are you? Xx" it ends up being "bry, howaretou ? Cc".
Then spending half an hour trying to explain what your trying to say.

Lastly when I was talking about someone in the year above me at school , I showed her his cheekbone and jaw line goals. I think she developed a little crush on him. Laura + matt = latt -/ maura haha lololol. 

When you live on the opposite side of the country it's different, not the memories of walking into a lamppost on the way to school but stupid things on social media. But I wouldn't change a single thing about it. So sorry Laura if I have embarrassed you but it's banter aha.

Hope you enjoyed this post everyone, and umm cheeky self promo don't forget to see my blog and my Instagram @whiteinteriorsblog -  I'm having a break from blogging whilst my exams finish . But I'm having a giveaway soon woooooo


Wi xx

Ps- comment your funniest memory with your best friend

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Loved this post and how it's quite personal! You should both do this more often! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute and funny post!! I hope you do more Guest Posts, funniest memory with my bf:
    Either laughing so hard I spit the water I was drinking over her *so embarrassing* or wondering around London at night, trying to get into a multi story carpark (we ended up on the road for like a mile to find the entrance) Bo xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a funny story! i like it! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post you two!

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! You look like you are both really good friends! https://graciepastelpink.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post! You should definitely do more in the future!
    Charlotte <3
    http://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! My funniest memory with my best friend is when she came to see me as a surprise and started to run to me, but the road was wet and she just plain fell down on her bottom hahaha

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute post! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x