My personal space

17:18

This blog is my little space on the internet where I can be myself and express how I am feeling. I feel like everyone needs a space where they can be themselves and express their feelings otherwise they are going to burst. Sometimes peoples opinions and thoughts can be different to their friends' and they don't want to share them because they are worried of being judged. Then, people feel like they are going to burst and that there head is such a mess of thoughts. I get like this so I decide to write about it in this blog. Writing a blog is kinda therapeutic and it does help. For me, it takes my mind off things. 

I really encourage everybody to find a space where they can be themselves. 

Lots of Love 
Laura x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x