Photos | November Happies

19:00

Happy Bonfire Night! On the weekend, me and my family went to a fireworks display and I took some photos of them. This month I have officially decided it is the month of Little Things and Self Care.Sometimes I think it is really easy to get caught up in what you are getting and that is okay, but I find that the little things make me happier sometimes. 

As I said, I went to a firework display and I took loads of photos. Photos are one of the little pleasures in life just because they capture special moments that could be forgotten otherwise.  If you have been reading this blog you will know that I love photos from my DIY's I have done (link,link). All the photos that I take on my camera or my phone I put into folders on my laptop. 

So what I am trying to say is, some day this week or next week or whenever really, go on your laptop/phone/camera and just look at some photos that you took of a day that made you happy and remember all the good times you've had. What I like to do is print these photos out and stick them on my wall. That way I can see them all the time. 


This photo actually makes me incredibly happy. I took this photo at the end of August when me and my friend went to a village show and this is the waltzers. That day was so good and I think we both really enjoyed it. 

Lots of Love 
Laura xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a cute post, I love your photo and how it is slightly blurred.

    Have a good day xx

    White-interiors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x