Happiness | November Happies

18:00

Yayy, today it is one month till Christmas and it certainly feels like it, the weather is getting colder and I'm looking forward to December for a number of reasons. As it is nearly December it is my last post in my November Happies series which is kinda sad because I liked doing this, please let me know if you want me to do it again. 

Everybody gets a time when they feel sad for no reason, and for me this was last week. I just felt very sad and I didn't know why. Yes school was stressful but no more than normal. If you are feeling like i did, it is okay, Everybody gets sad and it is part of our human nature. 

When you get like this, try and do something that makes you happy, for me its:
-texting my friends
-watching youtube
-listening to music 
-writing and planning blogposts or taking photos for them
-having a bath
-watching a favourite film
- and now because it is nearly Christmas, I love planning presents for people 

I hope this helped you out, 

Lots of Love
Laura xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x