Fjällräven Kånken Review

17:00

For quite a while now, I have been wanting a Fjällräven Kånken and a couple of weeks ago, I found one on Amazon and bought it with some left over Christmas money! I love it so much that I thought I would share it with you give you a little tour! 

As I mentioned I bought the bag off of Amazon because the bags on the sight sell for £75 which personally is so much money for a bag! The one I bought on Amazon was slightly cheaper at £58 and I had some vouchers that totalled £35 from Christmas so I used those. Also, the postage and packaging was £4.99 so it was slightly more expensive but it was worth it as it arrived before the expected date which was so nice.

I bought the colour 'Ocean Green' but there are so many other options which you can check out here. I thought that it would be a lot more blue but it is actually quite green and I think I prefer that better now that I have it. The pictures convey the colour really accurately so if you are want to buy one then it is the colour in the pictures!

On the front of the bag there is the logo which is so adorable as well as a rectangular pocket which is quite big. The two handles also connect to the bag at the front. The front bit peels forward so that you can see the whole inside of the bag and there is a divider. On top of the divider thing there is a label where you can write your personal details. On each sides of the bag there is a place to put a water bottle but they aren't that deep so the water bottle would have to be quite slim.

The top top handles can be joined together by a little clip thing and the poppers have the logo on them which is so cute. The back straps originally came 'poppered' to the top of the strap if that makes sense but I had to undo them otherwise it wouldn't fit on my back. Those poppers also have the logo detailing which I love.

I use my bag for school and it is more than enough! I put all my books in the book behind the splitter thing and then my journal, pencil case and calculator in the front. There is so much space so I am planning to use it as a carry on bag later this year so I will update you on that! 

Do you like the look of the Fjällräven Kånken bag?
Laura xx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I literally love these bags so much! I really want to get one myself and the colour that you got too is so pretty! Loved this post so much Laura.
    -Olivia Xxxx

    http://oliviaxalesha.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked the look of these bags and the colour you got is gorgeous! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this bag! So cute xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one too, still can decide which colour. Was thinking about Brick or Graphite. I like your colour so much, but it's a bit too much for me. I kinda feel like colour of Kanken can tell a lot about its owner, is it weird? :)
    http://wanderluststhoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always liked the look of these bags and the colour you got is gorgeous! X
    https://cheap-fjallravenkanken.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x