Bathtime!

19:00

Baths are a great way to relax and let go of all your thoughts. I usually have bath once a month or so because showers are better because they don't waste water. My bath nearly always leads into a pamper evening.. whoopies! I normally justify this by saying how I deserve it because I have been working hard etc but deep down I know that I want to have a 'me' evening. I had another pamper evening this week and why not write a post on it?


First of all I ran myself a nice bath with the right temperature. I crumbled some of the new Granny Takes A Dip Bubble Bar from Lush (link here) into the water to create bubbles. 
The next step of my bath is a bath bomb! This is again from Lush and is Intergalactic(link here). I love this bath bomb and will definitely be repurchasing. 

Once i get out of the bath and dry myself, I dampen my face with a face flannel and use the Refreshing Facial Wash Gel from Simple to cleanse my face (link here). When I'm done I put some comfy clothes on and go into my room.

When I'm there I put a film on my laptop or watch some YouTube. Occasionally while doing this I will put some clear nail polish on.I bite my nails so colored polish looks weird but if I have clear nail polish on it stops me biting them. 

That's it! When I feel tired I go to sleep feeling relaxed and I normally fall asleep easily. (By the way I'm on holiday right now and have no WiFi so this post has been scheduled, if you comment I will try and reply asap but don't expect one)

Lots of Love
Laura xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x