Teenage Blogger Program #TTATB

17:00

In my last post here, I mentioned that this post was an exciting one so here it is! You may have noticed that recently, a new image and page has popped up on my blog and this has come up because I have joined the Teenage Blogger Program!

I talk about the starting of this in the page, but basically two lovely bloggers, Jade and Lauren made a post about the troubles of being a teenage blogger, here and here. The people who are now in the chat commented saying that they would love to be involved and there are now 30+ of us and we talk everyday! 

Now you might me thinking that this is all well and good but why would you tell us this Laura? I wrote this post because there are some exciting things happening very very soon! On the blog, here, the first blog post is going up on Wednesday so go follow it on Bloglovin' to get updated on when we do post. Also, we are starting the twitter chats next week so if you have a twitter please get involved! The twitter is @ttatbproject . 

The aim of #TTATB is to support and promote teenage bloggers and vloggers worldwide. If you need anymore information on this, feel free to check the website or the page on my blog. Unfortunately, there isn't enough room in the group chat for anymore people, but you can still be involved by being part of the twitter chats or by adding the badge (in my sidebar) onto your blog. 

What do you think about The Teenage Blogger Program?

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. This is such a lovely idea. It's harder for teenage bloggers to get heard and be taken seriously as a writer. Lovely post! xo

    https://57-days.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/4-goals-for-next-3-months.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just started writing my blog (after many failed attempts) and I finally feel ready to stick to some sort of a schedule with it, work on some posts and really go for it! I think the group is a wonderful idea, but also the twitter chats can help many people out a whole lot. I definitely think I'll be joining them at some point:) It's great that you're involved xx

    http://bisousalex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great idea that I'd love to be part of! an amazing empowering movement!
    Chloe :)
    www.thoughtfulclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the teenage team! I love chatting to you and the other girls! It's amazing how close our little group has become xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will defo be one to join xx

    Check Out My Recent?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea! I would definetly like to join! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds absolutely wonderful ! Being a teenage blogger can be hard and it's wonderful you guys are trying to help people get the coverage that they desserve ! You could do posts on how to improve your blog or your blog photography and stuff that would help new bloggers ? Just an idea :) I can't wait to see more stuff :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHoo go the Teenage Blogger Team! Its so nice talking to everyone, ive made so many new friends whilst being part of it!
    www.kateejessicayoung.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great idea! I am a teenage blogger too and it can sometimes be hard. I loved this post! Xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sound of this programme!

    Wi xx

    white-interiors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great idea! I'd go straight to join it if... oh girl, get over it, you're not a teenager anymore (self denial here). Turning 20 was hard! Still, it's a great idea and I hope you'll all have loads of fun there!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving this beautiful idea! I'd love to get involved! Just followed the Twitter page :)
    XOXO,
    Blair
    allthingsblair.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x