Photo Diary | Spain

17:00

Hi I am back! I spent the last 10ish days in Spain and had a lovely time. In case you missed it, I did upload a few posts whilst I was away were: What is in my handluggage, Liebster Award #2 and a guest post titled The Truth about being homeless. I really hope you enjoyed the posts and thank you so much for the lovely comments I have been receiving, they make my day. 

All of these photos were taken with my new camera which is the Canon Powershot SX410 IS, would you like to see a post on it? 

I was thinking about doing this post in the same format as my Wales Photo Diary, but decided that it would be too long so I split the photos into 2 collages. I hope you like this format! I am also in the process of making a spain video diary (like my wales one which is here) so I will let you know when that is up! 

We stayed on the coast, so as you can see there are lots of pictures of the sea, it was just so beautiful! The first picture is from the porthole of the ferry as we left England, and the third is also from the ferry. Pictures five and six are of the sea in the neighbouring town as we spent a day there just looking around. Picture two is also from the near town and is the umbrellas in a restaurant. Picture four is probably my favourite and is off the flowers in a restaurant. 
The first picture is of some more flowers and these were at the same resturant as before. There were loads of trees hanging over the tables and they were so pretty. The next picture is something that I was nervous about posting because I haven't shared a picture of  the whole of me but here I am! Picture three is a picture I took when me and my family went on a cycle ride. You can't really see but the whole lake was full of fish and there was a swan that wanted food! Picture four is from when we drove up a mountain. It was so windy and we were the only people there! The views were absolutely spectacular. Picture five is another flower which was at the top of the mountain. Last but not least, picture six is of the sea where we were staying. 

What picture is your favourite? 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures, looks like you had a great time! :) I think my favourite ones are the two in the middle of the first collage x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are growing and growing, just like your blog and it's so wonderful to see! I loved this post, as always xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. Your photos are so good! X

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post. Your photos are so good! X

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all the photos! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! x

    Phoebe & Abida | phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were in Spain? I had no clue! What area? I hope you had fun, great pictures!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a fab time! Lovely pictures
    Amy xxx
    Amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous photos dear, love them. Spain is so gorgeous, I really hope I get to go there one day xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Photography on point! I love these photograhy posts so much you just inspire me to grab my camera and capture beautiful moments like you do ♡ Lily xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. these pictures are so beautiful! welcome back
    wishing you all the best,
    ayele
    https://asenseofhomeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your photos! i hope you had a lovely time:) x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pictures are gorgeous!
    I love Spain. I actually went there for the second time back in April, and spent three weeks visiting different cities and small towns. If you like, you can check my photojournals here: My Traveling Journal | The Journeys of a Girl :)
    Which places did you visit?

    The Journeys of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favourite picture has to be the first flower picture on the second collage. It's so beautiful and love your photography!

    Najida | The Average Gurl x
    www.theaveragegurl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x