Room Decor | World Map

15:56

This is a different kind of diy and is probably the easiest Im going to tell you about. I don't really know what to call this so I'm just going to call it World Map. I got my inspiration from this video. **I have't done this diy yet but I did do the key. the rest of the pictures are screenshots from the video. credits go to  MayBaby on Youtube**


Lets Start!
Step 1: Look on google and find a world map picture of your choice and print it off.
Step 2: Stick it on your wall or on your pinboard. 
Step 3: Use two different colors of pins to mark where you have been and where you want to go.


Step 4: Make a key using the two colours. 
Step5: You're done! Everytime you go somewhere new stick a pin on your map.

I really hope you enjoyed it!
Lots of love
Laura x


Instagram Google+

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x