Q&A

18:38

I was on my Instagram the other day and I saw that Emsirose was asking her followers to comment questions for a summer question and answer post on her blog. I thought that this was such good idea so I decided to do a general question and answer myself. I asked my Instagram followers to comment questions and now I'm going to answer them.


Favourite Colour?
My favourite colour is probably really light pink or turquoise. 

Favourite song?
There's so many to choose from but the song that I am listening to a lot at the moment is If You Don't Know by 5 Seconds of Summer. 

Favourite make-up product?
I don't wear make-up but I do use moisturizers and my favourite one is the Body Shop Body Puree in Strawberry.

Favourite band besides 5 Seconds of Summer?
I don't really listen to anyone apart from 5SOS but I am trying to get into more music so maybe comment some bands below. 

Do you watch any youtubers?
I watch Zoella and Sprinkle Of Glitter

When did you become a fan of 5sos?
I became a fan in June 2014

My favourite 5sos song?
This is too hard because there are so many songs but I really like Disconnected, The Only Reason, If you don't know... I could go on...

When is my birthday and what is my starsign?
My birthday is 17th June and I am gemini!

What do you enjoy doing?
I love listening to music and talking to my friends. I also enjoy writing this blog. 

Worst fear?
I don't really know, I don't really like missing out on things but I don't know if that counts..?

One thing I couldn't live without?
Definitely my phone and my laptop. My phone lets me talk to my friends and my laptop is where I go on my blog. 

This is all I'm going to do today and I hope you have learnt more about me. 
Lots of Love
Laura xx

Instagram Google+

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x