In five years time..

19:00


A lot of people spend a lot of time thinking about the future and I'm no different. I don't know what I want to be, what I want my job to be. There are some things I do know though. 

In five years time I want to : 
  • Be happy with who I am.
  • Spend my gap year with my friends
  • Know what I want to do with my life
  • Have met Louise aka Sprinkle of Glitter
  • know that the people I care about are happy and well. 
This was just a few ideas but I think it would be interesting if people responded to this so I am going to tag Girl0bsessedIndia Jasmine and Em. I would really appreciate it if you also made a blog post of this and tagged people too. 

I know this is kinda short today and I'm sorry but I'm going on holiday and I need to pack so I'm really sorry but I promise that there will be longer posts :) 


Lots of Love
Laura xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yay I'll put it in my posts schedule and let you now when I do it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay thankyou so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just letting you know that I have nominated you in my recent post the liebster award. Em. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x